Doctor Who : The Big Bang

Bienvenue sur Doctor Who : The Big Bang ! Venez vivre de folles aventures auprès du Docteur et de ses compagnons !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Venez nous rejoindre, vous pouvez incarner n'importe qui !
Vous pouvez jouer une de vos créations, ou un personnage de la série.
Vous êtes libres et avez l'univers entier comme terrain de jeu ! Alors n'hésitez plus Smile
Bienvenue Invité!
Pour les inscrits, sachez qu'un nouveau RP Surprise est effectué
ICI, vous avez jusqu'au 14 mars prochain pour vous inscrire.
Qui sait, vous pourriez tomber avec un autre rôliste et créer un duo original!
Suite à l'arrivée de nouveaux membres incarnant des aliens,
le groupe des Time Lords a ouvert à nouveau. En d'autres termes,
vous pouvez vous inscrire et incarner un Time Lord Smile
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Matt Smith s'en va!

AuteurMessage
The Twelfth Doctor

The Twelfth Doctor

Quelque chose d'autre? : La situation est grave, inquiétante même, cela est vrai, mais pourquoi s'abstenir de dessert ?

Matt Smith s'en va! Empty
MessageSujet: Matt Smith s'en va!   Matt Smith s'en va! EmptySam 23 Mar 2013 - 8:25

The BBC has confirmed that lead actor Matt Smith, playing the Eleventh Doctor, is leaving the show.

Matt said: “It has been an honour to have been a part of Doctor Who, to have been the Eleventh Doctor and to have worked with Steven Moffat. I have enjoyed my time in the series and kept memories about everything that happened. Karen, Arthur, Alex and Jenna are all good friends and we'll keep seeing us after my departure from the show. My mom even kept things from the series as souvenirs from my era in the show! I would like to thank Steven Moffat, Caroline Skinner, the production team, and also Jenna Louise Coleman for their incredible work on the next series.”

“I will miss them all, but you'll still see me as the Eleventh Doctor with the new series starting this March, the 50th Anniversary and of course the Christmas special, where I leave. I am looking forward to the new opportunities and projects that will be brought to me after Doctor Who, as I'm already engaged in a movie for Hollywood and I hope there's going to be much more than that in the future. I wish good luck to Steven Moffat, Jenna Louise Coleman and the production team for the 2014 series. ”

Doctor Who's head writer and executive producer, Steven Moffat, told the BBC that the next actor who will play the Doctor “is amazing and really Doctor-ish” but he won't be revealed until the Christmas special, where the actor will appear for the very first time in Doctor Who and will play his first scene in the role of the Twelfth Doctor, newly and freshly regenerated. Steven Moffat also confirmed that this special will be a Christmas special but also a Dalek 50th Anniversary special. Whether it will contains the Daleks or not is yet to be revealed ...

Sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://doctorwhobigbang.power-rpg.com
The Twelfth Doctor

The Twelfth Doctor

Quelque chose d'autre? : La situation est grave, inquiétante même, cela est vrai, mais pourquoi s'abstenir de dessert ?

Matt Smith s'en va! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Matt Smith s'en va!   Matt Smith s'en va! EmptyLun 1 Avr 2013 - 13:03

Poisson d'avril Matt Smith s'en va! 272392131 Matt Smith s'en va! 4105598091 Matt Smith s'en va! 3768625705 Matt Smith s'en va! 3837673432 Matt Smith s'en va! 4098062498 Matt Smith s'en va! 2318361020
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://doctorwhobigbang.power-rpg.com

Matt Smith s'en va!
Page 1 sur 1